Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: You gotta try this!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company...ecognition.php

    Susanne, the picture of Randy and I on Myspace...its says I look like Beyounce ROTF...it gives a few other celebrity look-a-likes as well.
    What fun!!!

    <font color="#FF99CC" size="1">[ January 22, 2007 11:41 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to check that out*L

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seriously that site is amazing...apparently I resemble Oprah and Queen Latifah the most because they keep popping up with different pictures I have used.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •